‘SSMMS’ (Spunbond x 2 – Meltblown x 3 – Spunbond) is a 5 layered 100% Polypropylene nonwoven fabric manufactured using 5 beams. This fabric offers amazing benefits like fine filtration, low pressure drop, acoustic insulation and decent strength and elongation. SSMMS fabric is widely used in the hygiene or medical industry to make disposable diapers, feminine care products, face masks, surgical drapes, surgical packs, surgical gowns, etc.
This fabric is manufactured using the latest generation technology, ‘Reicofil 4s’ by Reifenhauser, Germany.
- Strong uniform structure
- Basis weight as low as 8gsm and as high as 80gsm
- Right balance of softness and strength
- Multiple treatments for hydrophilicity, skin care and anti-static properties
- Excellent barrier properties for Liquids and Particles
- Available in multiple colours